Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through an HTTPS or SOCKS proxy or a chain of proxy servers.
Proxifier allows you to:
- Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
- Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
- Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.
- "Tunnel" the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
- Use flexible Proxification Rules.
- Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
- Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
- Use NTLM authentication on HTTP proxy
- View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
- View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
- Maintain log files.
- Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Get detailed reports on network errors.
Proxifier 3.15 Standard Edition+Portable+Keygen | 6 Mb
Download : Link1 | Link2